01212018Headline:

Seattle, Washington

HomeWashingtonSeattle

Email Mike Myers Mike Myers on LinkedIn Mike Myers on Twitter Mike Myers on Facebook
Mike Myers
Mike Myers
Contributor •

Man Electrocuted While Working for Energy Company

Comments Off

On March 1, a 24-year-old man was replacing power lines in an underground vault when he touched live wires and was electrocuted. A co-worker used a blanket to lift the 24-year-old from the vault, but medics were unable to revive him. The co-worker suffered burns to his hand. Both men worked for Potelco, a subcontractor for Puget Sound Energy.

The family of the victim, as well as the victim’s co-worker, should contact a personal injury attorney to discuss their options and preserve their potential claims against their employer.

For more information, please see: Man electrocuted replacing lines.