The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content

On March 29, two more families filed complaints against the maker of Magnetix toys. Two children inadvertently swallowed magnets that came loose from the toys. If swallowed, these magnets could cause blood poisoning, in addition to other complications. One child died. Another is recovering and doctors have issued a warning regarding the toys.

If your child has been injured by a toy, you should contact a personal injury attorney right away to discuss your options and preserve your claims. For more information, please see: 2 more families sue Magnetix toy maker.

Comments are closed.

Of Interest