The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content

On March 30, the Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a recall of the Magnetix toys. These building sets include magnets that come loose and can seriously injure and even kill children. A 22-month-old Redmond boy accidentally swallowed the magnets, which twisted his small intestine and created a blockage. He died in November. Several other children have suffered serious injuries, requiring surgery and hospitalization.

The families of these children should contact a personal injury attorney regarding their claims. For more information, please see: Redmond child’s death helps spur recall of toy.

Comments are closed.

Of Interest